Photo by Galina Augustine
1. To encourage and promote the breeding of purebred Pugs. To do all possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection.
2. To urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved by the AKC as the standard of excellence by which Pugs shall be judged.
3. To do all in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed by encouraging sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and obedience trials.
4. To conduct sanctioned and licensed specialty shows (obedience trials) under the rules of the AKC.
5. To live up to our pledge "Everything for the good of our Pug breed."
Interesting in joining our club? Click here for our membership application.